<body>
to hear u stumble when u speak
or see u walk with two left feet
that's when i love you.

Profile

Name Shenton Koh
Age 23 this yr
School BTC-JC
Blah blah blah

I LOVE x
I LOVE x
I LOVE x

I WANT x
I WANT x
I WANT x

Chatter

Cbox recommended.

Exits

MY FRIENDSTER | MY BLOGSKIN

MY SKINS: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Evrythg w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Hold tight to my heart and nv let go
x Never ending story..
x Now i'm Gonna Miss My Love
x The idiotic guy
x Romance zero
x Randomly bring naughty.
x Friends always
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things...
x You & Me, We Are Love
x Its Love That Kills Her
x I Really Loved You..

Jeffrey @ url
Hui shan @ url
NAME @ url

Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: 1 2 3
Bckgrd: will credit once found
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It had been some time. busy with work and stuff... At last its almost the end of the year now.

Found a job with nice salary to be contented with and stick to my own timing with no one to bother.

today was just anotherday. Picked baby up from work place and back to my home. had some misunderstandings in between and after the discussion. next back to her home.

Reached and had nice dinner with her and her mum sitting there chatting as she had finished eating thou. A new cute dog arrive at her place today. haha.. nice yet weird name. "kap"... haha... got bitten by her as she is afraid and scared due to new place. aft the bite we chatted and baby starts to take candid shots again. arrg.. caught in actions for setting up and print her IC.. was kind of fun till i rem some stuff when i when up her place. so we talked it out and things were smooth. aft everything, laughters and smiles, i went home direct and next msg her.

Was worried as she will always wait for me to reach home and reply my msg till i am done then she will slp. but for today, no replies at all.. worried for her till now yet i cant get to slp so came in to do some postings.

X'mas round the corner. but yet, haix.. plans made with no presents. Baby stop me from buying cause i need to save up and pay for all my debts. Might be jus a belated aft everything some where next year ba.

i love you endlessly.
9:08 AM