<body>
to hear u stumble when u speak
or see u walk with two left feet
that's when i love you.

Profile

Name Shenton Koh
Age 23 this yr
School BTC-JC
Blah blah blah

I LOVE x
I LOVE x
I LOVE x

I WANT x
I WANT x
I WANT x

Chatter

Cbox recommended.

Exits

MY FRIENDSTER | MY BLOGSKIN

MY SKINS: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Evrythg w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Hold tight to my heart and nv let go
x Never ending story..
x Now i'm Gonna Miss My Love
x The idiotic guy
x Romance zero
x Randomly bring naughty.
x Friends always
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things...
x You & Me, We Are Love
x Its Love That Kills Her
x I Really Loved You..

Jeffrey @ url
Hui shan @ url
NAME @ url

Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: 1 2 3
Bckgrd: will credit once found
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Its just another day again.. haven been updating.. kind of tiring and wonderfull week too.. today is just another of misses.. had been staying home to slp the whole day aft sending babyh back to work.. was super tired thou.. yet aft that till now haven been seeing baby.. misses in me sounds so deep yet can't be explained.. doesn't know weather baby felt the same too or not.. haix...

Was planning oto cut hair.. but in the end.. baby doesn't wanna go cut le just cause she said.. it seems like gonna rain and she lazy to leave home.. haha.. told her aft I'm done with my stuff I'll meet her for dinner she told me she going uncle home for bbq dinner.. so hope she enjoy it thou.. hmm... wish could fetch baby by than thou...

Lying on my bed.. hugging onto chip and dale... so lazy to wake up.. hw I wish I'm hugging baby instead thou. Haha.. hao la.. update till here.. baby.. missing u lots...

Last but nt least.. baby.. its a promise that I will nv frighten u with my driving and also nv to make u worry no more.. sorry baby and for this I'll mark my words for it.. love u...

i love you endlessly.
8:36 PM