<body>
to hear u stumble when u speak
or see u walk with two left feet
that's when i love you.

Profile

Name Shenton Koh
Age 23 this yr
School BTC-JC
Blah blah blah

I LOVE x
I LOVE x
I LOVE x

I WANT x
I WANT x
I WANT x

Chatter

Cbox recommended.

Exits

MY FRIENDSTER | MY BLOGSKIN

MY SKINS: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Evrythg w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Hold tight to my heart and nv let go
x Never ending story..
x Now i'm Gonna Miss My Love
x The idiotic guy
x Romance zero
x Randomly bring naughty.
x Friends always
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things...
x You & Me, We Are Love
x Its Love That Kills Her
x I Really Loved You..

Jeffrey @ url
Hui shan @ url
NAME @ url

Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: 1 2 3
Bckgrd: will credit once found
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Was all alone at home for the whole day.. No place to go.. Sian...
But wonderfully my baby ain't bored, she finally met up with her ex for meal than out for shopping.. So fun..

Just now I went out to fetch ah chuan to camp.. Than next back home.. Just exited from changi back to jurong in high way I felt so uneasy.. My head keeps spinning and keep feel like vomiting.. I don't know what's wrong with me... MSG and told baby bout it. She felt worried.. I felt the concern in her.. How i reAy wish she's by my side.. But too bad she isn't..

Herd from baby places she went out with and done with her ex.. Frank to say sound jealous yet happy for her at least she smile.. I might consider selling my car soon.. Just for what baby said... Anyway will consider on weather to sell or not.

Just sent baby to work. Now I'm all alone in my company. Baby, no matter what it is, smile and rem to take care and bear this in mind, I'll always be there for u... Muacks....

i love you endlessly.
8:14 AM