Thursday, May 13, 2010
Suddenly came back to blog again.. Saw what I post previously bou her.. It's all over... Don't really know wheather is It good or bad.. But just hope she is fine anyway..
Aft so long, yup. I had let go as advice by a woderful advisor.. But aft I let go I understand her better and knows that she is the is the one who also can't let go yet keep consolling me and also making mr understand the facts if love.. Yup, my advisor is good at advicing but not to do it on her own.. That us human...
Had been closed to my wonderful advisor and in the end fell for her.. Haha.. Those who knows me or read my post will be thinking who is the next advisor which I fell for.. Wonderfully is a secret person.. No one will ever knows who is it cause I really can't expose cause of her status and some personnel issue..
Drink drank drunkzzzz.. And all that stuff happened.. Thou I felt bad but I got no regrets.. I begin to miss this feel and her presence every now and than and in the end... Congrats.. We got together.. Felt so nice to be with her and hearing her words of console And also her wonderful presence.. Felt so warmth and nice.. Sweet heart.. I fell so deep just for u...
Thou I know I should not cause of your status, but j don't mind being there just for u whenever u needed someone to be there for u thou.. I wil cherish my every moment with u till the day u rely gonna leave me just for him.. I'll be there waiting for your return..
Today we went out for some spritual stuff. I felt so touched cause I knew what she prayed for roughly.. And I did the same too.. I prayed hard for her safety and health.. Baby, gonna take care k? No matter what ever the future will to be, i'll sti be there just for y whenever h needed someone to be there.. I missing u lots too...:p
i love you endlessly.
10:02 AM