Saturday, May 15, 2010
Went for another round of outing again today.. But this time ain't that good.. Had uncle sam ard and also a crazy little gal.. Thou they made her smile, I just felt disappointed that I unable to see her smile like before..
Earli morning went to visit her husband, next to work and aft that me.. Saw her angry and piss off face with A sick feels in it.. Felt worried for her yet my words can't console or help her out.. Went to east coast, ate chicken wings and also satay.. Now we are at marina barrage.. She seems to be getting more and more pale yet she is just trying to struggle.. Why can't she just rest at home??? Thou I know she does not like staying at home.. But isn't it this way to be where sick should stay home rest?? But in the end?? Double standard.. So worried she might just faint like that.. Guess have to be close to her.. Now currently away a little cause of updating.. Will be by her side again once done..
Today's me......: cried out without her knowing... Was just beside her when she sat in the beach.. Saw her emotional and sad face.. Can't controlled but cried out without her knowing... How I wish I can just hug her.. But becausenof their presence.. I stop myself... Baby... Pls take care.. Really don't wish to see h like this all this while.. I miss your smiles...
i love you endlessly.
10:30 AM